Monday, June 29, 2009

Think of what he could do in jail for so long!

To Judge Denny Chin,

Seriously, I know that everyone thinks Bernie is a bad guy... I personally think he's horrible... but lets look at how he pulled it all off. One word: time. He had so much time and he used that time to trick everyone, slowly and painfully. It's time that the man is working with. Time.

I bring this up because you are falling right into Bernie's trap. I'm telling you this not as his attorney, but as your friend. I don't want you to be embarrassed. You're giving him loads and loads of time in jail. Essentially you're giving him another life to con everyone within the jail.

So what I'm suggesting is never let him get comfortable. Give him 12 years in jail, and then after that pull him out and put him in a different environment. With that amount of time he won't be able to embezzle nearly as much as he would with HIS ENTIRE LIFE!

THINK ABOUT IT! 12 years is the best option. Everybody wins. He gets basically a life sentence, and he doesn't get to con the jail birds out of their hard earned cigarette money. I'm thinking about you... that's why I'm offering you this advice. As a friend.

Yours,
Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment